GBRI Members' club
Great British Racing International in partnership with The Racecourse Association, is delighted to offer Britain’s international owners complimentary membership to the GBRI Members’ Club.
We have created benefits and privileges exclusive to our members to ensure that international owners are rewarded for their highly valued investment in, and commitment to, British racing, and to provide owners with an outstanding lifestyle experience when they visit the UK.
We are delighted to offer members of the GBRI Members’ Club the following privileges:
- Complimentary racecourse access on days when they do not have a horse running (subject to individual racecourse terms)
- 20% discount when purchasing an annual subscription to the Racing Post Members’ Club Ultimate
- Exclusive free first three months of subscription to The Racing Manager
- The opportunity to enhance a trip to Britain with a stay at The Jockey Club Rooms in Newmarket, at one of the Iconic Luxury Hotels or at the historic Cotswold manor and farm, Thyme
- Bespoke culinary experiences, courtesy of the Members’ Dining Club with Kirstin Stanley-Hughes
- Access to exclusive racing hospitality packages from Racing Breaks
- The opportunity to join The Fitzdares Club for a discounted fee
- Exclusive offer with one of London’s top milliners, Rachel Trevor-Morgan
- Exclusive access to Flexjet’s European based fleet of private jets and access to the newly opened Flexjet House in London’s Mayfair district
- Exclusive benefits with True Travel, providing members with the very best service in luxury travel
- Advance access to exclusive sporting experiences throughout the calendar with True Luxury Sport
- Assistance with purchasing a table in a restaurant or exclusive box when you visit one of Britain’s racecourses
- Dedicated concierge to assist with travel arrangements and hotel bookings
- Dedicated concierge to assist with stable and stud visits
To become a part of the GBRI Members’ Club an owner must have a primary address outside of Britain and have at least one full horse in training in Britain.
To find out more or to nominate an international owner please contact Camilla Perrett.
GBRI is grateful to The RCA and Britain’s racecourses for their continued support for international owners.