GBRI Members' club
Great British Racing International, in partnership with The Racecourse Association, is delighted to offer Britain’s international owners complimentary membership to the GBRI Members’ Club.
We have created benefits and privileges exclusive to our members to ensure that international owners are rewarded for their highly valued investment in, and commitment to, British racing, and to provide members with an outstanding lifestyle experience when they are in the country.
- A special RCA badge that entitles the owner to apply for up to four complimentary racecourse admission badges (subject to individual racecourse discretion and no further Covid-19 restrictions to racecourse capacity), complimentary car parking and racecards.
- Full GBRI concierge service, offering assistance with travel arrangements and hotel bookings as well as stable and stud visits. Individual requirements will also be met wherever possible.
- Exclusive free first 3 months of subscription to The Racing Manager and access to preview shows ahead of the key British Flat racing festivals.
- The opportunity to enhance your visit with a stay at The Jockey Club Rooms in Newmarket or at one of the Iconic Luxury Hotels.
- The opportunity to join the The Fitzdares Club for a preferential fee.
- Complimentary admission to the National Horseracing Museum in Newmarket courtesy of GBRI. The NHRM also comprises the Packard Galleries of British Sporting Art in Palace House and the Rothschild Yard, the flagship home of Retraining of Racehorses.
- Preferential access to top milliner Rachel Trevor-Morgan.
- Exclusive access to Flexjet’s European based fleet of private jets and to Flexjet House in London’s Mayfair district.
- Access to some of the world’s finest chefs and restaurants courtesy of Michelin chefs' agent Kirsty Stanley Hughes and the GBRI Members' Dining Club.
- Complimentary access to the digital edition of The Owner Breeder magazine as soon as it’s published.
GBRI is grateful to The RCA and Britain’s racecourses, as well as to the partners listed below, for their continued support for international owners.
To become a part of the GBRI Members’ Club, an owner must have a primary domestic address outside of Britain and have at least the equivalent of one full horse in training in Britain. They can be nominated by their trainer or bloodstock agent.
To find out more, please contact Rory Ramsamy.
To nominate an owner, please fill out the form below.